Tuesday 5 July 2016

Art Reflection

6 Thinking Hats
Write 2 - 3 sentences for each hat as a reflection about our Art Creation.


How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
I felt proud of my painting because I liked my painting in the end. I loved my painting because it looked really good.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
I enjoyed painting because it’s fun and it make me happy.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
What I found hard In my painting was when to  not mix colors with each other. Also not putting the paint brush into the different colour.
How can I do my art better next time?
I can do my art better next time. because I put to much painting on my work because I always put
too much  paint.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most Interesting things was trying to listen Carefully if I made mistakes. Also the most interesting things about Jacob was that he couldn’t listen.
What did I learn most about?
I learned about painting and vivid on my work and I learned about working so hard on my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment