Thursday 5 May 2016

My BeDRoom

Tramp In the middle of my bedroom I have a trampoline.  I jump into the trampoline.

Pool Next to my bed I have a pool. And I play with Awhina into the pool.

Slide In the middle of my bedroom I have a slide and I play with Awhina on the slide.

Bean bag In the middle of my bedroom I have a Bean bag.  I shear with Awhina and we play games and watch tv.

swmming
pool On the side of my bedroom I have a pool next to the dancing floor me and Awhina play In the pool together and we splaching Into the pool.

bed On the side of my bedroom I have a bed me and Awhina watch moives on the bed we watch barbae.
And we jump onto the bed and we play games and we eat popcorn.
Dancing floor On the top of the pool I have a dancing floor me and awhina play on the dancing floor me and awhina do cool dances.


Bathroom In the middle of my bedroom I have a Bathroom me and awhina play Into the Bath and we slpaching Into the Bathroom.

1 comment: